New paintchat. I am posting this up because wao is sleeping at the moment. But since I wasn't there for most of it, I have very little to say about this paint chat. But as they always say, a picture is worth a thousand words... So.
(edit: wao is throwing in her own commentary just for the heck of it, you'll see it in blue!)
So. I figured that since it's Chinese New Year weekend and episode 19 was going to be nice (which it was!), why not have a paintchat session since we could all afford to stay up late? :D So we did, one lasting a few hours. The participants were...
midnightreverie (mr) | CelesAurivern | Ori | hana | wao
At first it was just me and mr, then hana joined in for some whacko fun, and later Ori and finally Celes joined in too. \o
*cough* There wasn't a theme in particular, but it ENDED UP BEING... "hay lets TOTALLY RUIN THE CHARACTERS' IMAGES!!11" You will see why.


A pretty normal picture.
This was right at the beginning with just me and mr. There was actually a lot more crap before this, but you cannot see it muahahaha. ;D
Yeah basically Shiranui is pwn'd. >_>


Sensei is doing WHAT?!
OH YES. This. Was... born out of crack. And nothing less.
hana had just joined us and we were all wondering what to draw. I mentioned I doodled Sensei as a school teacher earlier and then hana brilliantly mentioned that she had images of him spanking people.
From then on it was all downhill. 8D;;; zomg. *runs and hides again*
You'll get the joke of the lines if you've watched episode 18. And exactly why Benimaru is so flabbergasted if you've seen 19.
...I still can't believe we drew this O_O.



In the end, wao and the others ARE still mere fangirls. Here's the line version.
...And if you thought S&M wasn't enough, we decided to put them in !@#$ing maid outfits wtf.
wao did the one on the left and hana the most adorable Kanna on the right.
ok I have nothing left to say. ...:0


Who got a bit too obsessed with the idea of Akizuki-sama in female attires.
...You can see why I said the theme was "let's screw up the characters images", right?
Of course.
...$deity.


Or maybe I should say wao got a bit obsessed? Since she IS the one who draws all those Akizuki. btw, I finally joined in.
Yeah, everyone else was slacking around happily ;( I STOPPED IT HERE OK

Finally we got tired of seeing Akizuki in girl clothes and started drawing random things.
Like hana said. They should have stuck up warnings like those. :(


wao drew this very pretty picture -- spoiler for episode 19.
Or even just plain ol' 18. You know, I won't be surprised if this ends up not happening but still... Sunrise, the fangirls are clawing at you!


After wao went to sleep, mr drew this.
Well, I wasn't here but this is so cool :D I really would die if we got to see something like this in the anime. Ah dammit, I just want everyone to get along well :(

Thus conclude this wonderful paint chat session.

Anyway, that was the paintchat session. It was really a lot of fun indeed, and I really want to thank everyone for coming down for this! Now I'm going to go slowly recover my brain cells after having screwed up every character. :D

0 comments, click to make a comment!

Back to Fanart Main Page
Back to Home