(13/14 Jan 07)

IN WHICH WAO STABS THE OEKAKIBBS.COM SERVER

I spent the entire damn night trying to fiddle around with this at the 本家. I had test-saved it wrongly and had to work with all the colours being on one layer and managed to do something about it and then....

When I try to send it - セーブエラー. (save error)

...
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

OTL

Well, this was a piece of shit anyway... (You can tell I rushed Akizuki and the background)
I wanted to put something passable for the last day of Iroha theme @ 本家 but... ぅゎ ._.

*muttergrumble*


Then again this looks so unlike Akizuki and Kakunojou, it might have been better that it didn't go through after all...

Oh yeah, this is like the lost twin brother of this (eternally incomplete) picture.

0 comments, click to make a comment!

Back to Fanart Main Page
Back to Home