Paint chat between Wao and I on January 27, 2007.



Wao was doing something else, so I did the green doodle. Obviously influenced by episode 16. Wao later added the grey stuff.



Wao started doodling that handsome Akizuki in a suit there while I tried to think of something to draw. She then tried to draw Kakunojou but failed -- the result is that crossbreed of Kakunojou and Akizuki. Can it be their love child?!

Anyway... I later started drawing that older Kakunojou on the right and Wao did the other Akizuki and also the other Kakunojou.



I had a sudden strong desire to draw Akizuki and Kakunojou kissing, but as you can see they ended up just hugging because I can't draw ppl kissing for the life of me.

The picture depicts Akizuki and Kakunojou meeting a year or so after going their separate way at my imagined ending of the show... in foreign land.



Wao did this very beautiful picture. Apparently Kakunojou is going into darkness and Akizuki is trying to stop her.

Okay one two three: MOE!

I was going to stay up and do another picture. I really wanted to, but I fell asleep while I rebooted my computer. =(

0 comments, click to make a comment!

Back to Fanart Main Page
Back to Home