Just a perfunctory paintchat between me and Ori on the 13th of January 07 after watching episode 14. I sort of spoiled it because I kept telling her to wait since I was occupied with other things (including posting a ton of screencaps). But well, whatever. Here you go.



Personally I don't like him as much as Ori does but I must agree that that bit where he's spinning that dagger and then goes "Haro~" is so damned funny that... well... it's just hilarious.



Wouldn't that outfit of hers be a little bulky if she had to defend herself? Hm. Sorry Kaku-chan looks very bimbotic.... again.



So we just decided to draw Aki/Kaku. Yay. (Don't ask me why I drew the bottom right, I actually wanted to erase it but I thought it was kind of cute so I left it there and coloured it at the end.)
I would so die of fangirl spasms if there's anything in the show like what Ori drew on the left. Totally.

0 comments, click to make a comment!

Back to Fanart Main Page
Back to Home