[This paintchat session was a public one. Please check the iroha_paintchat livejournal community for more information if you're interested!]



12th Jan 2007 - The first somewhat mass paintchat session held in the English Iroha fandom! Organised by midnightreverie, we had a final total of 5 participants:
midnightreverie | debbinya | sopoliini | me (wao) | ori (very last bit)

Of course it was totally different from the usual Japanese paintchat format where they have individual boxes and stuff. We just randomly drew stuff. For a long time it was mostly me, debbinya and sopoliini because midnightreverie was busy with stuff. (But she did throw in the odd doodle here and there.) Right at the end ori joined in as well, while waiting for the ep 14 raw.

Without further ado... in chronological order - witness our most shameless fangirling and random crack! This, my friends, is what we are made up of. So there. \o/

Oh - one last thing, actually there was a LOT of other fun and crack in between, but it all got erased before anyone took a screenshot, so all you see is the last pictures before the canvas got cleared. and some of it got saved thanks to midnightreverie's smart snapping skillz! (onomatopoeia for teh win!)



Well, someone said draw crack, and crack we have.



Mostly me and debbinya - this was before sopoliini joined.



Then there was.. um... this! I always told you Soutetsu was good at cooking. Magic stew!

Watch this evolve into....

...This... (Kanna courtesy of midnightreverie)

...To this...



..and finally to this. I don't think I need to explain this picture now, do I?



Had a bit of a lull here as we talked about Kanna's RIDICULOUS NEW OUTFIT IN EPISODE 14, as well as scarily good oekaki artists on oekakibbs.com. I didn't get to take a snapshot of sopoliini's work on the left because it kept getting erased. :(



And finally, this. Er, by this time the raw was out, and Ori did the smiley Akizuki up there. sopoliini did Kanna on the left (she really likes Kanna eh) and debbinya did Soutetsu. Meanwhile I was being all emo in a corner because the torrent was refusing to work for me (and it still refuses to...). So there you go, Akizuki-sama helped me stab it (to no avail) and Kanna is trying to be vaguely cute to make up for it.Yup.

3 comments, click to make a comment!

Back to Fanart Main Page
Back to Home