Yay! This was a paintchat between wao and midnightreverie, another huge Iroha fan - the owner of the Iroha and Akizuki fanlistings, and the moderator of the Iroha Livejournal community.

Her Iroha-dedicated LJ account is kubiwadokoda (kubi wa doko da = where is the head... geddit?) Her post of this session can be found here.


:D It was her first time on paintchat so we just doodled a bit before going to school.



Akizuki says: Wassup ma homies.
I... will just forego explaining this. 8D (If you have watched ep 8 - I hope you get the Nakaiya-Mickey Mouse reference plskthx.)

And while midnightreverie was at school I spent a terrible amount of time doing a present for her. Er, namely, this.



WAPANEEEEEESE. Sorry wao, but yuo si teh fail. 過去への悔しさ? And Kakunojou's and Akizuki's 'captions' might as well have been swapped. Too late.

My foreshortening looks off and there's a lot of problems, but I didn't - and can't - spend the same amount of time that I used to on a single picture any more. Dude, I haven't done *ANY* homework at *ALL* today. Terrible.

Oh, but *gasp* Akizuki looks... somewhat... Akizuki-ish! Egads!!!!!!11one Oh. And IMPORTANT NOTE: Kanna's outfit is very vaguely based off the by-now infamous getup he's in in the episode 14 preview. FFS, he is REALLY WEARING A RED COAT. And I keep hearing he's wearing a sailor collar or something. But the frills are still there. Huh?!! I have to see it for myself.

(And this is not even the only paintchat session I indulged in without doing schoolwork; on the 3rd/4th I took part in an excellent Aki/Kaku one at 舞夜's website, ユヅキ :D)



0 comments, click to make a comment!

Back to Fanart Main Page
Back to Home