Once again, I have to remind you that we draw all of this on msn (just in case you forgot how insane we are).

We drew all of this in December, about a week after we saw episode 9, I think.

The text I put underneath each picture is from the actual convo.


It would be funny if Aki asks Kanna, "Why the hack are you trying to fight me anyway?!" and Kanna says, "You should know the answer." "No I don't." "grrrrrrrr Damn you Akizuki!"


It must be hard for Kanna to see that while Akizuki has what he wants Akizuki doesn't care about it at all.
Kanna must be thinking, " I lost to this..."


And the funny thing is, it seems no matter what Kanna does, Kaku still thinks Akizuki saved her O.o


Kanna's Strategy 1


Kanna's Strategy 2


Kanna's Strategy 3


Akizuki is sooo clueless.


Maybe he will realize the truth too late (but if this happens, it will be so cliche I'll be laughing and crying at the same time)


I really can't really remember why this was drawn, but it's cute, so...

2 comments, click to make a comment!

Back to Fanart Main Page
Back to Home