Wao and I actually did this paint chat session last week right after I watched Iroha ep 13 after I woke up at 3am in the morning to download the raw(yes I am that obsessed with this anime).

You can tell how the initial adrenaline gradually died down by the steady decrease of mindless fangirl items on the paint chat canvas.

Mind you, Wao watched the episode about 2 hours earlier than me, so for her, the adrenaline already died down a bit by the time we started.


Wao only did a bit of drawing on this one since she wanted to get back to her insanely long write up for the episode.


Wao was doing the write up so this one was all me.


I went to catch a couple more hours of sleep. Wao did this one while I slept.


I woke up and we doodled a bit more. And Wao went to sleep after this.

0 comments, click to make a comment!

Back to Fanart Main Page
Back to Home