(29 + 30 Dec 06) I think my mind is getting more and more warped.

Doodled when my eldest brother was hogging the computer and I of course didn't have the sense to take the opportunity to do some homework...
And (very lazily) coloured during my late-night/early morning excruciating wait for the most exciting episode 13 (which isn't out yet, I think I'll just go to sleep. :(.)

What is with my obession with that boring photoshop canvas texture?
And the lighting effect gives it that awfully cheesy look, don't you think?
(So for the alternative versions below, only the Large has the lighting, the rest don't. And that's the only large one!)

Evil, evil Soutetsu! What are you doing to Kaku-chan? I don't know, I'm just as evil.
No, he is not sexually interested in her. I think he is taunting Akizuki. Hay look I got your lady thanks to the Head. Neener neener.
Y'know? Y'know.

Alternative versions: Large (988 x 1071 px) | Texture and shadows | Less texture | No shadows | Less texture and no shadows | Lines only

2 comments, click to make a comment!

Back to Fanart Main Page
Back to Home