(02-03 Dec 06) This er... happened overnight (for my side of the world) and during 2nd November for Ori really. Ah what the heck.

This time we were lucky enough to have the distinguished Henrietta-dono join in as a (hopefully amused) spectator.

She didn't actually draw anything but because she provided the original idea for our doodlings she's definitely part of the whole thing. Whether she likes it or not.

Anyway, Henrietta-dono raised this suggestion to me about making a picture where Kanna, Akizuki and Kakunojou are wearing modern formal winter wear and are all together locking arms and are going for a Christmas sort of thingy. I mentioned this to Ori and she foudn it amusing and we started doodling it on paintchat ([laughs] more like she just said, "okay, now we are going to draw this" and tricked me into drawing), as you can see below. This time it was really a combined effort :o



Halfway through Henrietta-dono joined us and the little red mark on the top left hand corner is the one and only mark she left behind. She could only see what we were drawing after she joined but got the picture in general anyway.

(I scribbled Kanna in the corner to make up for it. Nobody laughed at my Akizuki-pretending-to-be-Ryoma joke, though T_T)

Unfortunately, we were already beginning to totally destroy her idea because we were drawing them in 1860s clothes and not modern clothes (Mainly because Wao failed to mention the mordern clothes when she said, "Okay, now we are going to draw "....").

Furthermore, everyone was looking more and more stupid (Akizuki looks dorky...) So we decided to try again...



...and failed most spectacularly >_> (Well, we tried!) There were some transition stages in this where Kanna went from wearing Hard Gay gear to being 全裸 (...naked) to a plain shirt.

Please forgive us (It's all Wao's fault! I swear!) for ruining your idea Henrietta-dono. I think she found it amusing anyway but well...
Maybe I should do a proper version to make up for it although I have no confidence in doing it at all.

Finally, there was this quick doodle.



For those who are not already quite aware of this fact, Henrietta-dono is an ardent fan of Kanna.
Something I can't really say the same of for me and Ori, but nevertheless I think we all felt sorry for him when in episode 9 he got completely omitted out of Kakunojou's thoughts. Sigh.
And he saved her more than once, too! Let's hope he appears in episode 10...

And that was it, but it was a very fun session.

Thank you very much for joining us Henrietta-dono. I hope we didn't waste too much of your time. Do drop in the next time you're bored or free if you like. And if we're around. 以上です.

0 comments, click to make a comment!

Back to Fanart Main Page
Back to Home